Minecraft is a popular online-based game that can be played cross-platform between macOS, Windows, and Linux. The latest Minecraft Java version supports mods and sins that are user-created. The updates included in this edition are quite worth it, and there are more yet to be introduced. To play and buy the latest Java edition of Minecraft, players would need a Microsoft account for themselves. Some players already have a Microsoft account. However, those who do not have an account can create free minecraft java accounts.
Features of the Minecraft Java Edition
The java Edition of this game is relatively different from the other versions released to this date. However, these differences can be easily identifiable with the help of the features they offer to all the online players. Some of these key features of the Minecraft Java Edition are:
- It supports user-created mods and skins.
- This latest Java edition is available on Mac, Linux, and Windows.
- A trial version of this edition is available online. Players can enjoy playing the trial version for free.
- The Minecraft Java Edition is fairly compatible with Realms.
- This edition has access to Snapshots. This means that it can further enable access to many other new features.
- The game launcher can provide frequent updates that the java edition later receives.
Sign Up for a Minecraft Java Edition account
As of 2020-2021, you need to create a Microsoft account to be able to avail the Minecraft Java Edition. Signing up for a Microsoft account would give you access to all the features of the Minecraft Java Edition. If any player does not have a Microsoft account, it is extremely important to create an account to download and play the Minecraft Java Edition game.
You need to sign in to the Microsoft account from the official website of Minecraft. Only after that, you could create your Minecraft account. Signing up for this account is quite simple and easy. Most importantly, it would not take you much time to create one. If you wish to continue playing this online fun game, you need to migrate from a Mojang account to a Microsoft account. This is just the beginning to create free minecraft java accounts.
Steps to create a Minecraft account
There are some of the necessary steps that you need to follow to create a Minecraft Java Edition account. These steps can help you to download and play the Minecraft Java Edition game. Some of these steps include:
- First, open your web browser and visit the Minecraft website and start downloading and playing this online game. You can also have a premium Minecraft account to start with your sign-up process next.
- The login button will then appear at your screen’s top-right corner.
- If you have not yet signed in with the Microsoft account, then do it in order to enjoy playing the game. In case you have an existing account already, you can sign up for it and start downloading the game. However, before you buy the entire game, make sure to try out the trial version first instead.