It is widespread to see the issue of low testosterone in male bodies. It is also called as male hypogonadism, which comes under major tests. This is because there are testicles present in a male reproductive gland through which male hormones get released. It helps maintain and develop muscle mass, sexual features, bone density, and other sexual reproductive functions.
With men’s testosterone, you will be able to maintain overall health and development from steroidninja. However, from the age of 45 years and above, this is very common to see low testosterone levels. It also becomes very difficult for you to manage the normal testosterone level of your body. As a reason, it will affect BMI and alcohol consumption for managing.
The reason behind low testosterone
There are some common reasons which a man will experience in terms of getting low testosterone in the body, such as
- If you have experienced any injury, trauma, or low blood sugar level, it will become one of the reasons for low testosterone levels.
- Chemotherapy of cancer can be another reason for having a very low level of testosterone in the male body.
- If there is too much iron present in the body, it will generate some major metabolic disorder and symptom, called hemochromatosis.
- Dysfunction in the gland is also a major cause which includes opioids.
- For experiencing low testosterone level, the illness is based on the long-term and short-term effect, which gives low testosterone in male bodies.
- It might generate because of alcohol abuse, HIV/AIDS, chronic failure of the kidney, cirrhosis of the liver, and some major inflammatory diseases.
- An extreme weight loss and gain are also one of its reasons.
- An obstructive sleep apnea and aging issues are caused because of low testosterone levels.
- Puberty delay, trauma, head injury, radiation exposure will be caused because of these issues.
Symptoms you will experience with a low testosterone
Usually, low testosterone symptoms are very common which you will experience, and that is also depending on the age further. it is generated because of low sex drive, fatigue, erectile dysfunction, moodiness, irritability, loss of muscular strength, etc. despite of this, there are also some other changes which you will experience further such as anaemia, infertility, increased body fat, osteoporosis, gynecomastia, etc.
Diagnosis of low testosterone
To get a diagnosis for low testosterone, you need to measure testosterone level to manage blood tests. There are so many measurements that you can easily determine in terms of experiencing low testosterone levels. A higher level of testosterone level will be generated in your body during the time of the morning.
Treatment of low testosterone level
By using intramuscular injection, the situation of low testosterone level will be generated within 10-14 days of the time period. There are so many testosterone patches available with different parts through which you can easily cure such situations. You can also apply a testosterone gel for getting quick results. Some people often use pellets for implantation with skin so that oral testosterone will be maintained easily.